The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including creating and following the schedule.
- Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
- Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
- Meet class requirements based on club size and member traffic.
- Assist in front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.