Position is responsible for the daily operations of the fitness exercise equipment areas, for assisting members with equipment orientations and for providing members guidance in safe and proper usage of all fitness equipment.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED by Health Care Provider or American Red Cross.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science, Kinesiology, Sport Management or a Fitness Related Field required or a combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree.
- One year experience working in the fitness field.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work different shifts, weekends, and/or holidays.