Health Fitness Specialist Internship
DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking motivated undergraduate students for participation in our internship program at our fitness centers.
LOCATION: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Texas, Florida, California, Alabama, Georgia, New Mexico, and North Carolina
· Aquila is a leading fitness and wellness company with nearly 21 years of experience managing corporate fitness centers and wellness services.
· This position will offer interns an insight into the field of corporate fitness and wellness, providing an environment of motivation, fun, and experience. Students will apply the skills and knowledge they learned in the classroom to real life scenarios experienced in the fitness cener.
· Currently a Junior or Senior with a concentration in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or related lower course work completed
· Student must be able to obtain credit for the internship
· Motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic fun personality
· Observe fitness evaluations for new members
· Conduct individual personal fitness programs
· Learn high-quality customer service skills
· Assist in the planning, promotions, and evaluation of the programs
· Adhere to club policies and procedures
· Teach a group fitness class
· Complete a project specified by your Internship
To apply visit this webiste: http://www.aquilaltd.com/careers
Joanne M. Anderson
Program Director: AWBERC
T. 513-569-7199 | F. 513-569-7276
26 W. Martin Luther King Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45268 USA