- The contractor shall support Airmen in optimizing human performance with an emphasis in war fighting capability and the prevention of illness and injury.
- Advocate for healthy communities in support of personnel and beneficiaries achieving healthier lifestyles.
- Professional knowledge of health promotion/education theories, principles, practices, evidence-based guidelines, and procedures necessary to provide and document effective health promotion education.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Health Education, Community Health Education, Public Health, Health Promotion/Adult Fitness, or related field.
- Shall have a minimum of 1 year experienced in community Health Promotion planning and programming is desired.
- Certification in Health Education for the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC)