Want to find a job in strength and conditioning? I received this message today from the United States Performance Center in Charlotte, NC, which will open on January 2nd, 2013. Employment announcement:
Strength and Conditioning Coach – Job Description:
- Exercise Science related Degree
- Extensive background in Sports & Athletics on College or Elite level
- Experience working with athletes (coaching/strength & conditioning)
- Long term intended candidates only; must be a team player
Details of Coaching Responsibilities
- The Strength Coach has the ability to focus on certain sport disciplines (i.e. football, basketball, baseball, track, hockey, etc.) within those disciplines the coach will network with local sport specific coaches and organizations to introduce them to USPC and set up their initial consultation/assessment, as well as build professional relationships with local clubs and associations.
- The Strength Coach should be outgoing, personable and eager to work with athletes of all ages and levels, from the adolescents aged to professional athletes alike.
- The Strength Coach will be working with state-of-the-art equipment while taking athletes through their individualized training programs in a college-like weight room format.
- Athletes are grouped according to age & ability; the Strength Coach will work with groups of athletes throughout scheduled session times.
The United States Performance Center includes Keiser Pneumatic Training Equipment, Vertimax Performance Training, TRX Suspension Training, Woodway Treadmills, Powerblocks, Indoor Turf, Power Hurdles…just to name a few.
Interested individuals please send Cover letter, Resume, and References to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The United States Performance Center
David Koerner, Facility Director
9209 Baybrook Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
Direct Phone Number: 704-661-7771