A 2015 Alum is working with this company in Washington, D.C., and they are seeking more employees:
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the fitness industry? The Atlas team includes some of the best fitness coaches and trainers in the Washington, D.C. area. Our central goal is to provide detail focused customized training experiences tailored to individual clients and group training needs. Additionally, as an Atlas Fitness coach, we deliver a highly energetic and motivational fitness curriculum to 6th - 8th grade students in DC middle schools supplementing PE activities during off-peak gym hours. We are looking for trainers and coaches who have experience in working with a variety of clientele to lead group exercise classes and conduct personal training sessions.
We are particularly interested in trainers with certifications in Olympic lifting, powerlifting, kettlebells, and/or TRX from accredited organizations such as UAWL, IPF, USPA, USAPL, and IKFF.
Personal Trainer/Group Personal Trainer
As an Atlas Personal Trainer, you'll help our clients achieve their potential through fitness by leading dynamic group exercises classes and providing customized workouts that include cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other training resources.
• Lead Atlas group exercise classes
• Develop individualized workouts consistent with our clients’ personal fitness and exercise goals, ensuring correct use of equipment and form throughout exercise.
• Advise clients on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
• Partner with management team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training & Group Exercise.
• Operate and troubleshoot computer software and audio equipment
• Operate classes as written in the Atlas Playbook
• Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness
• Operate facility management software
• Current certification from one or more accredited organizations (NSCA, ACSM, NASM, NPTI, USAW, PICP)
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
• Ability to be part of a team and motivate others
• Current CPR and AED certification
• College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
• Knowledge of safe exercise technique and group exercise principles
• Knowledge of basic physiology and body mechanics
• Positive and effective interpersonal communication skills
Contact Sam Abrams at: firstname.lastname@example.org