- Experience in health and fitness program design and implementation.
- A developing knowledge and understanding of health and wellness topics including nutrition, exercise, behavioral modifications and smoking cessation.
- The ability to work with human resource personnel to assess the needs and expectations within an organization in order to deliver a program that meets objectives and goals.
- The ability to develop a professional working relationship with people of varying backgrounds being aware of equality and diversity.
- Maintain confidentiality with all clients.
- Act as a role model, gaining the respect and trust of all at the workplace.
- Good organizational and computer skills. Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and basic record keeping.
- The ability to maintain records, account data and CHP forms such as expense reports and progress reports.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Employment - Wellness Coach
CHP Wellness Coaches (WC) will provide health and wellness services at job sites identified by CHP and its partners. In Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky and others. Responsibilities include: