This opportunity is in an outpatient clinic that has doctors who specialize in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy.
This position is ideally for a candidate that is interested in going to PT, PA, or OT school. It’s a great stepping stone to gain some experience before applying for school.
PT Assistant Job Description
- Contributes to physical therapist’s effectiveness by providing information and commentary
- Implementing therapy directive per direction of the therapist
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Promote wellness and health maintenance
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities
- Working closely with occupation and physical therapists to direct patients through their rehab programs