1. You should have a career interest in health and fitness.
2. An appreciation for how medically-based approaches further enhance physical fitness and wellness.
3. You must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (C ) Grade Point Average
4. You must be willing to commit to a six week consecutive program.
5. Shifts could include Monday – Sunday availability from the hours of 5:15 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Completed application form
- Resume and cover letter outlining work skills and contributions student will make to our organization
- Unofficial transcript
- Steps 1-3 must be in a sealed envelope addressed to Fitness Manager
If your application is considered, we may request that you come in for an interview or conduct an interview over the phone.
You will receive notification of acceptance as soon as possible.